SL Mobile app , The data couldn't be read because it is missing iOS App

Dear Community,

I am selfhosting sl and it works perfectly,
I am only facing one issue with the mobile application.
I cannot seem to create any Aliases from the app nor can I view the “My Account” page.
Always getting “The data couldn’t be read because it is missing” error like you see on the screenshot below:

Everything else in the app works great.
Any idea what might cause this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance!!

The only instance of this error I could find is Unknown error: The data couldn't be read because it is missing · Issue #362 · simple-login/app · GitHub

@Son
Any Comments on this?

thank you! :pray:

I think it’s because the latest ios version isn’t compatible with the latest self-hosted version. We’re going to release a new self-hosting version soon, you can try to upgrade to this version using the guide on app/upgrade.md at new-self-host-version · simple-login/app · GitHub

Hey All! I am getting this error as well even after upgrading to the latest v4.6.5beta per the article you linked. I am on iOS v 2.4.0.

Many Thanks!

Hello. I’m having exact same error “the data couldn’t be read because it is missing” on the latest iOS App with self-hosted SL when opening My Account tab, and also when trying to create an alias.

On the main App page it shows “no such endpoint”, but loading aliases.
Will try to upgrade, although installed SL just couple days ago.

iOS version 17.3.1
SL iOS app version 2.4.3

SL docker image simplelogin/app:3.4.0

I have upgraded SL to 4.6.5-beta as it says here https://github.com/simple-login/app/blob/new-self-host-version/docs/upgrade.md
Now aliases CAN be created from the app, but still shows “no such endpoint” error on the app main page every time I reload the main page by pulling down.
My Account tab still not loaded: empty page with “the data couldn’t be read because it is missing”.

In this discussion App - 'The data couldn't be read because it is missing' · simple-login/app · Discussion #1328 · GitHub
it suggested that CI branch is built from the code. Will try that later.