πŸ“ Folder Organizer Alias

morning. @SimpleLogin , add functionality to organize aliases by category or custom category (folder) by the user. I have so many aliases that I end up losing them. :zap:

• :file_folder: Folder : For better organization all alias.
15 Likes

Good idea! And until then, I’m simulating this by adding keywords/tags to the comment field of each alias. This way I can list all aliases having a tag like β€œBANK”. So technically speaking this feature is already kind of β€œimplemented” :wink:

A β€œreal” implementation with folders or tags would be better, of course.

5 Likes

Great feature. Organize all my alias.

3 Likes

I ask that feature for long time.

2 Likes

SimpleLogin please :pray: add that feature. For a better organize & great workflow.

1 Like

This would honestly be awesome. I cant wait

Folders or tags. @Son can we have them? :slight_smile:

Hi this feature is currently tracked on Organize aliases by category/tag Β· simple-login/app Β· Discussion #398 Β· GitHub
We don’t have an ETA for it yet as we’ve been focusing on improving SL stability and scalability recently.

1 Like

I would like to suggest not only the implementation of folders and subfolders but also the creation of tags for the taxonomic organization of our aliases.

After using the tool for some time, it’s common to have HUNDREDS of created aliases. It’s essential that we have a way to organize them properly because anyone using a tool like this seeks both organization and security. Currently, the system lacks any viable organization method.

Like other users, I use β€œtags” such as β€œ[LOGINS]” or β€œ[socialmedia]” in the comments field to classify and minimally organize my accesses. However, this workaround is necessary due to a deficiency in the tool.

We hope that the team will make this significant update, allowing us to better organize our digital lives here on SimpleLogin.

Warm regards! :star2:

1 Like