Advanced filtering and auto-reply

Hello SimpleLogin Team

Firstly would like to thank you all for this awesome application.

I am wondering if there is some plan for following features which maybe make SimpleLogin better.

Auto-Reply

Description: automatically reply back to sender when receive message. (and either still forward the email to mailbox or archive / discard it)

Reason: I plan to disable some alias but I am worry about if I will miss some important message. It’s good to have auto-reply so all email send to certain disabled alias will auto reply back to sending saying something like "Current email is no longer in use and please contact anotheremail@simplelogin.com. It’s also useful for some email that looks like not send to me but for someone else. For example I have a domain that similar to a company so I am getting a lot of email that suppose to be send to that company, (such as i have example.com but the company’s domain is example.us), I can setup some auto reply and disable those alise to ask sender contact grag@example.us instead of grag@example.com)

Advanced filtering

Description: a filter feature similar to filter on Protonmail (or Gmail), that you can redirect email that send to same alias to different mailbox based on subjects or sender’s email.

Reason: it’s more like a pre-filter feature that simplelogin can filter some email based on sender or subject or other stuff before forward to the mailbox. For Example, i have travels@example.com and I would like forward any email from @marriott.com to my gmail, and any email from @united.com to my protonmail.

Thanks